Australian studies : a survey / edited by James Walter
- Bib ID:
- Melbourne : Oxford University Press, 1989
- 326 p. ; 22 cm.
- 019554773X (paperback)
Guidelines to study and analysis of Australian culture and history with resources and sources available; includes paper by Stephen Garton on Aboriginal history separately annotated.
- For tertiary students.
- Includes bibliographies and index.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Walter, James, 1949-
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Australia / edited by Elke Hoppe
- Australia / by the editors of Time-Life Books
- Australien : eine interdisziplinare Einfuhrung / Rudolf Bader (Hg.)
- Australia in pictures / prepared by Geography Department, Lerner Publications Company
- Australia's first century, 1788-1888 : facsimiled from the pages devoted to Australia appearing in Cassell's Picturesque Australasia / edited by E.E. Morris