The Australian Lutheran
- Bib ID:
- Adelaide : Evangelical Lutheran Synod in Australia, 1913-1966
- 54 v. ; 28 cm.
- Numbering Note:
- Nov. 23, 1966 and Dec. 14, 1966 both numbered Vol. 54, no. 23.
- From 1946 published by the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Australia.
- Place of publication varies.
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 1913)-v. 54, no. 23 (14 Dec. 1966)
- Later Title:
- Lutheran herald
- Lutheran (Adelaide, S.A.)
- Other authors/contributors:
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Brief statement of the chief doctrinal differences existing between the Evangelical Lutheran Synod in Australia Inc., and the United Evangelical Lutheran Church in Australia
- Church and mission news for the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Australia
- The Australian Lutheran [electronic resource]
- Migrants' messenger
- Lutheran herald / United Evangelical Lutheran Church in Australia