Construction of Canberra : first general report / Federal Capital Advisory Committee
- Bib ID:
- Australia. Federal Capital Advisory Committee
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item. Nq 328.94 AUS copy
- [Melbourne] : Albert J. Mullett, Govt. Printer, 
- 41, ii p.,  folded leaves : col. ill., maps ; 33 cm.
- Parliamentary paper (Australia. Parliament) ; 1921, no. 134
- Cover title.
- At head of title: 1920-21. Federal Capital Advisory Committee.
- Includes index.
- Parliamentary paper no.134 (1921).
- The list of appendices includes six maps, plans, diagrams and charts however some issues of this report include three, ie, Appendix A, D/B and F. The Library's complete copies are N/B and N/A. The remaining copies are in variously imperf.
- Nq 328.94 AUS copy Also available online https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-2769285659
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1971 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Construction of Canberra : final report / Federal Capital Advisory Committee
- Construction of Canberra : second general report / Federal Capital Advisory Committee
- Reference : certified draft National Capital Plan : Canberra, Wednesday, 27 June 1990 / Joint Committee on the Australian Capital Territory
- Reference : variation of the plan of layout of Canberra and environs : Canberra, Thursday, 16 August 1990 / Joint Standing Committee on the Australian Capital Territory
- Reference: Metropolitan plan / Parliamentary Joint Committee on the Australian Capital Territory