A philosophy of the expanding earth and universe / S. Warren Carey
- Bib ID:
- Carey, S. Warren (Samuel Warren), 1911-2002
- Revised edition
- [Hobart?] : University of Tasmania, 1985
- 127 pages : illustrations ; 30 cm.
- Cover title.
- Other authors/contributors:
- University of Tasmania
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2035 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- To the free and independent electors of the county of York. [electronic resource] : Fellow citizens, Permit me to name, as a suitable person to represent you in the next Congress, Mr. Joseph Leeland [i.e., Leland], of Pepperrelborough [Me.]
- Facies contrasts and their origins in scoria cones, maars and tuff rings of the newer volcanics province, Western Victoria, Australia [microform] / by Warren Joseph Edney
- Theories of the earth and universe : a history of dogma in the earth sciences / S. Warren Carey
- Earth, universe, cosmos / S. Warren Carey
- Focus on environmental geology : a collection of case histories and readings from original sources / selected and edited by Ronald Tank