Travels in search of a settler's guide-book of America and Canada. By George Jacob Holyoake
- Bib ID:
- Holyoake, George Jacob, 1817-1906
- Online Version:
- London, Trubner & co., 1884
- 2 p. l., 148 p. 22 cm.
- Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Far away places : travel memoirs of a registered Australian nurse / by Roma van Brink
- Letters of the Right Honourable Lady M--y W-----y M------e: [electronic resource] : written, during her travels in Europe, Asia and Africa, to persons of distinction, men of letters. &c. in different parts of Europe. : Which contain, among other curious relations, accounts of the policy and manners of the Turks; drawn from sources that have been inaccessible to other travellers
- Far off. Part II. Oceania, Africa, and America described / by the author of The peep of day
- A geographical description of the state of Louisiana, the southern part of the state of Mississippi, and territory of Alabama ... [electronic resource] : presenting a view of the soil, climate, animal, vegetable and mineral productions : illustrative of their natural physiognomy, their geographical configuration, and relative situation : with an account of the character and manners of the inhabitants : together with a map from actual survey and observation, projected on a scale of ten miles to an inch, of the state of Louisiana and adjacent countries / by William Darby
- A true and faithful account of the four chiefest plantations of the English in America [electronic resource] : to wit, of Virginia, New-England, Bermudus, Barbados : with the temperature of the air, the nature of the soil, the rivers, mountains, beasts, fowls, birds, fishes, trees, plants, fruits, &c. : as also, of the natives of Virginia, and New-England, their religion, customs, fishing, hunting, &c. / collected by Samuel Clarke