Scientific aids for the study of manuscripts / by R.B. Haselden
- Bib ID:
- Haselden, Reginald Berti, 1881-
- Oxford : Printed at the Oxford University Press for the Bibliographical Society, 1935
- x, 108 p., plates : ill., facisms. (part fold.) ; 22 cm.
- Supplement to the Bibliographical Society's transactions ; no. 10.
- Includes bibliographies.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Bibliographical Society (Great Britain)
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2051 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- La pecia dans les manuscrits du moyen age
- Books in manuscript : a short introduction to their study and use / by Falconer Madan
- Proverbien-Kodex = The Book of Proverbs (Codex) Nachwort / Postcript [by Alexander Böhlig]
- English illuminated manuscripts from the Xth to the XIIIth century : [illust. and bibliog.]
- La pecia dans les manuscrits universitaires du XIIIe et du XIVe siecle, compte rendu par Jacques Boulenger