The high-rise building : one day symposium on planning, finance, construction and upkeep. Proceedings
- Bib ID:
- Symposium on the High-Rise Building, (1965 : University of New South Wales)
- [Sydney : School of Architecture and Building, University of New South Wales, 1965]
- 34 p.,  leaves of plates ; 26 cm.
- Cover title.
- Other authors/contributors:
- University of New South Wales. School of Architecture and Building
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2035 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- National Conference on Tall Buildings January 22-24, 1973, New Delhi
- Proceeding[s] of the Conference on Tall Buildings / sponsored by Public Works Office, Greater Jakarta Special Territory ... [et al.] ; edited by Directorate of Building Research, Bandung, Indonesia
- Proceedings of the Regional Conference on the Planning and Design of Tall Buildings : Warsaw, Poland November 27-30, 1972 / Warsaw Technical University, Polish Group of the International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering, ASCE-IABSE Joint Committee on Planning and Design of Tall Buildings
- High-rise buildings
- Proceedings / Conference on Tall Buildings December 1974 - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Sponsors: The Institution of Engineers, Malaysia, City Hall, Kuala Lumpur, Public Works Department, Peninsular Malaysia