- Bib ID:
- (Adelaide : Hunkin, Ellis & King)
- Ambleside, S. Aust. : St. Michael's Evangelical Lutheran Church, 1933
- 46,  p. ; 16 cm.
- Includes index.
- "Nos. 1-21, German ; nos. 22-56, English".
- Other authors/contributors:
- St. Michael's Evangelical Lutheran Church (Ambleside, S.A.)
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 2003 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Search songbook / Keith Pearson, editor
- Hymns and spititual songs for the use of the Methodist and free-will Baptist societies in New-England [microform] : being a selection from Newton, Watts and others
- The Australian Catholic hymn book : a collection of hymns for general use at evening devotions and benediction, and for the use of children at Holy Mass and Sunday school, with music for children's Mass & mission hymns, approved by His Grace the Archbishop of Sydney
- The Australian Catholic hymn book : an extensive collection of English and Latin hymns for general use at evening devotions ... approved by His Grace the Archbishop of Sydney
- Songs of calvary [microform] / by the Whyte Brothers, J.M. Whyte, D.A. Whyte