Control of weeds / K.G. Carn
- Bib ID:
- Carn, K. G
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- Sydney : Government Printer, 1939
- 66 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- "Issued by the New South Wales Department of Agriculture in association with the Rural Bank of New South Wales."
- Also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-79812950
- Weeds -- Control -- New South Wales
- Other authors/contributors:
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1989 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Proceedings of symposium, The Chemist's role in weed control : [held at] CIBA-GEIGY Australia Limited, Pendle Hill and Biological and Chemical Research Institute, Rydalmere, 24th November 1989
- Proceedings of the Weed Society of New South Wales
- Serrated tussock control : twenty-two pasture demonstrations and their fight against serrated tussock (Nassella trichotoma)
- Mexican poppy
- Weeds / compiled by J. N. Whittet