Outlook for Queensland Primary Industries
- Bib ID:
- Brisbane : Department of Primary Industries, Business Strategy Unit, 2000
- 12 p. : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Business brief series.
- Cover title.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Queensland. Department of Primary Industries. Business Strategy Unit
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2050 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Rural industries in Queensland
- Opportunities for new agricultural industries, August 28, 1999, La Trobe University, Bendigo / edited by Adrian Parker
- Choices and challenges : farming alternatives for Queensland / compiled by Denis L. Jenkins
- Agricultural technologies for market-led development opportunities in the 1990s / S. Barghouti, E. Cromwell, and A.J. Pritchard, editors
- Agricultural industry, Queensland. Section 1. Rural land use, general activity, and value of production / Australian Bureau of Statistics, Queensland Office