How organizations are represented in Washington
- Bib ID:
- Dexter, Lewis Anthony
- Indianapolis, Bobbs-Merrill 
- x, 157 p. 21 cm.
- Bibliographical footnotes.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Immigration : select documents and case records
- Obstacles to Anglo-American co-operation. RIIA/8/967 / Sir Norman Angell
- The Federalist. : A commentary on the Constitution of the United States / A collection of essays, by Alexander Hamilton, Jay and Madison. Also the Continentalist and other papers, by Hamilton. Edited by John C. Hamilton
- American facts [microform] : notes and statistics relative to the government, resources, engagements, manufactures, commerce, religion, education, literature, fine arts, manners and customs of the United States of America / by George Palmer Putnam
- Section-by-section comparison of H.R. ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲recodification of subtitles I and IV-VI of Title 46, United States Code [microform] / Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries