Bacchanalia, or, A description of a drunken club [microform] : a poem
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- C. D. (Charles Darby), -1709
- London : Printed for Robert Butler ..., 1683
- , 14 p.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1439:28.
- Attributed by Wing and NUC pre-1956 imprints to Charles Darby.
- Reproduction of the original in the Harvard University Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing D244.
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 : 1439:28)
- Also Titled:
- A description of a drunken club
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International
- University Microfilms Internatonal, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, Mich. 48106.
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1708
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.