Julius Caesar / edited by J.J. Stable
- Bib ID:
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616
- Melbourne : Nelson, 
- 1 v.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Stable, J. J. (Jeremiah Joseph), 1883-
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2053 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Chaucer: The Canterbury tales; a casebook, edited by J. J. Anderson
- Lunation / J.J. Gadd
- Earthshine: Book 2 in the Lunation Series / J. J. Gadd
- Flagellum poeticum, or, A scourge for a wilde poet [electronic resource] : being an answer to Dr. Robert Wild's letter, directed to his friend Mr. J.J. upon occasion of His Majesties declaration for liberty of conscience
- The resurrection of dead bones, or, The conversion of the Jewes. [electronic resource] : In a treatise, wherein are clearly demonstrated the places where, and manner how the ten supposed lost Tribes of Israel do at this day subsist. With a description of the future glorious estate of the Twelve, at the incomparable union of Judah and Ephraim; which must shortly be in reference to its compleating the whole mysterie of mans redemption, and real establishing of the kingdom of Jesus Christ, after the Jews conversion. / Written by J.J. Philo-Judæus