An Australian democrat : the life, work, and consequences of Andrew Inglis Clark / editors, Marcus Haward and James Warden
- Bib ID:
- Hobart : Centre for Tasmanian Historical Studies, University of Tasmania, 1995
- x, 282 p. : ill., 1 port. ; 22 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2045 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The Australian constitutional monarchy / edited by Gareth Grainger and Kerry Jones
- Report to Standing Committee on an integrated system of courts, October 1984 / Australian Constitution Convention, Judicature Sub-Committee
- Australian constitutional perspectives / edited by H.P. Lee and George Winterton ; with a foreword by Sir Anthony Mason
- Commonwealth of Australia Constitution act with alterations of the Constitution made by the Constitution alteration (Senate elections) 1906 (no. 1 of 1907), by the Constitution alteration (State debts) 1909 (no. 3 of 1910) by the Constitution alteration (State debts) 1928 (no. 1 of 1929), by the Constitution alteration (Social services) 1946 (no. 81 of 1946), and by the Constitution alteration (Aboriginals) 1967 (no. 55 of 1967), Statute of Westminster adoption act 1942 (no. 56 of 1942)
- Australian federal constitutional law : commentary and materials / by George Winterton ... [et al.]