Thoughts on the progress and prospects of man, and on the new era of society [microform] / by Charles Rosser
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Rosser, Charles
- (3rd ed.)
- (London : Printed by B.D. Cousins)]
- [S.l. : Printed for the author, 1832?
- 8 p.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 27804.
- Microfilm. Woodbridge, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 27804)
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Impact of budget cuts on children [microform] : background materials for joint hearing of the Subcommittee on Oversight of the Committee on Ways and Means and the Subcommittee on Health and the Environment of the Committee on Energy and Commerce / Subcommittee on Oversight of the Committee on Ways and Means and Subcommittee on Health and the Environment of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, U.S. House of Representatives
- Sketch of the history and influence of the press in British India [microform] : containing remarks on the effects of a free press on subsidiary alliances, on the delays of office, on superstition, on the administration of justice, on flogging and on agriculture, also, on the dangers of a free press and the licentiousness of a censorship / by Leicester Stanhope
- The speech of the Right Hon. William Pitt, ... on Friday the 17th day of February, 1792, on proposing the application of an additional sum for the reduction of the public debt, and the repeal of certain duties on malt, on female servants, on carts and waggons on houses, and on candles
- Dissertation on the prophecies [microform] --Viz.--On the Jews. On the fifth and sixth trumpets. On Antichrist. On the sixth and seventh vials. On the seventh trumpet. Observations concerning the signs of the times. On the millenium. On the general resurrection and judgment. On the new heavens and new earth. By Benjamin Farnham. Published according to act of Congress
- Impact of automation on employment : report of the Subcommittee on Unemployment and the Impact of Automation of the Committee on Education and Labor