Little by little / Michael Tyquin
- Bib ID:
- Tyquin, Michael B. (Michael Bernard), 1952-
- Loftus, N.S.W. : Australian Military History Publications, 2003
- xvii, 684 p. : ill., maps, ports. ; 2003 cm.
- Australian Army History series
- Australian Army history collection.
- Full contents:
- Fighting the Boer 1899-1902
- Calm before the storm 1902-1914
- Trial by fire
- Egypt, the Sinai and Palestine
- The Corps at home and in England
- The Western Front
- Despair and consternation: the interwar period
- The Second World War: Mobilisation, the Middle East and Greece
- The Corps at home, in captivity and in New Guinea
- Retrenchment, realignment and rejuvenation
- RAAMC - colour and ceremonial
- Vietnam - crises and change
- Diversions, deployments and difficulties for the Corps
- At foot of title: Army History Unit, Dept. of Defence, Canberra
- "The aim of this book ... is to explain and illustrate the formation and development of the RAAMC in the Australian Army, what shaped its traditions, training and achievements and ultimately, its performance during times of war and peace ... "-from pp. xi-xii of Introduction
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australia. Department of Defence. Army History Unit
- Also Titled:
- Little by little : a centenary history of the Royal Australian Army Medical Corps
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The Royal Australian Army Medical Corps : 1945-1975 / Colin M. Gurner
- Gallipoli : the medical war : the Australian Army medical services in the Dardanelles campaign of 1915 / Michael B. Tyquin
- Paulatim : magazine of the Royal Australian Army Medical Corps
- Our war nurses : the history of the Royal Australian Army Nursing Corps 1902-1988 / by Rupert Goodman
- Lighter shades of grey and scarlet / compiled by Stella Guthrie and Jill Clark