Papers of the Kable and Halliday Families, ca. 1970-1987 [manuscript]
- Bib ID:
- Kable family
- Access Conditions:
- Available for reference.
- ca. 1970-1987
- 1 cm.
These papers contain genealogical notes and newspaper cuttings on the Kable family and their Halliday descendants, a speech on 'The First Fleet and the Kable family', 1970, and an undated, lighthearted sketchbook 'The Wiragulla Polo Club' (Dungog, NSW).
Henry and Susannah Kable were transported to Australia on the First Fleet, and were among the first couples to married in NSW, in 1788. See Australian Dictionary of Biography, Vol. 2, p. 31.
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Halliday Family
If you wish to copy or order copies, contact us. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- A Manuscript Collection may have a range of formats and dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Papers of the Kable family, 1967-1968 [manuscript]
- [Biographical cuttings on Sonja Kable, car rally driver, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]
- [Biographical cuttings on Paul Kable, naval officer, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]
- [Biographical cuttings on Mike Kable, journalist, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]
- The Kable's descendants celebrate the 200th wedding anniversary of Henry & Susanah Kable / [compiled by Zilah Campbell]