Sentencing in a rational society / Nigel Walker
- Bib ID:
- Walker, Nigel, 1917-
- London : Allen Lane, 1969
- xii, 239 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Includes index.
- Bibliography: p. 226-232.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2087 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The politics of ethnic diversity in the British Isles / edited by Romain Garbaye and Pauline Schnapper, University of Sorbonne Nouvelle, France
- The system followed during the last two years by the board of agriculture : further illustrated with dissertations on the growth and produce of sheep and wool, as well Spanish as English ; also, observations upon, and a new plan for, the poor, and poor laws ; to which are added remarks on the modes of culture and implements of husbandry, used in Portugal ; and an inquiry into the causes of the late scarcity, and means proposed to remedy it in future / by John, Lord Somerville
- Socialism and professionalism : the social welfare professions / Paul Wilding
- Five days and five nights as a tramp among tramps [electronic resource] : social investigation / by a Lady ; with a preface by Rev. Canon Hicks
- Security, identity, and British counterterrorism policy / Kathryn Marie Fisher