Maryland historical magazine
- Bib ID:
- Baltimore : Maryland Historical Society
- v. ; 24 cm.
Includes the proceedings of the Society.
- Editors: 1906-Dec. 1909, W. H. Browne; Mar. 1910-
L. H. Dielman.
- Cited In:
- America, history and life 1963-
- Historical abstracts. Part A. Modern history abstracts 1963-
- Historical abstracts. Part B. Twentieth century abstracts 1963-
- Writings on American history
- Recently published articles
- Reference sources
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 1 (Mar. 1906)-
- Other authors/contributors:
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Maryland magazine
- Maryland : a guide to the old line state / compiled by workers of the Writers' Program of the Work Projects Administration in the state of Maryland
- Laws of Maryland, made and passed at a session of Assembly began and held ... November in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and ten [microform]
- News and notes of the Maryland Historical Society
- Laws made and passed by the General Assembly of the state of Maryland, [a]t a session begun and held ... on Monday, the second of November in the year of our Lord eighteen hundred and twelve [microform] : and ending on the second of January, eighteen hundred and thirteen / published by authority