Lord Brougham / by G.T. Garratt
- Bib ID:
- Garratt, G. T. (Geoffrey Theodore), 1888-1942
- London : Macmillan, 1935
- 354 p.
- Brougham and Vaux, Henry Brougham, Baron, 1778-1868
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Australia 1:50 000 topographic survey. 5743 2, Brougham [cartographic material] / produced by and Royal Australian Survey Corps
- Henry Brougham
- The life of Henry Brougham to 1830
- [Biographical cuttings on Trevor Brougham, record holder of the fastest round-the-world flight, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]
- Parish of Brougham, County of Durham [cartographic material] : Land District of Muswellbrook, Muswellbrook Shire & Municipality of Muswellbrook, Eastern Division N.S.W / compiled, drawn and printed at the Department of Lands, Sydney, N.S.W