Incites : innovaton news, summaries and citations
- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- Kingston, A.C.T. : Science Media , 2001-2001
- v. ; 30 cm.
- Description based on Vol. 1, no. 2, 2001.
- Monthly from February through November at the Australian Science and Technology Online innovation gateway (www.asto.com.au). Email alerts, with hyperlinks to full text articles are available to subscribers. A quarterly hard copy full text version, including the annual database reference index, is also available.
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 1 , no. 1 (2001)-v. 1, no. 4 (2001)
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Xin ji shu yan jiu yu ying yong lun wen ji / Qing hua da xue he neng ji shu yan jiu suo, Qing hua da xue ying yong ji shu yan jiu suo
- Technological change and development theory / Paul Oslington
- Xian dai ke xue ji shu xin cheng jiu / Yang Zhonghua ... [et al.] bian zhu
- Technological innovation. An efficiency investigation. [by] Kamal B. Mahdavi
- Managing innovation / Edwin A. Gee, Chaplin Tyler