A letter occasioned by the second letter to Dr. Burnet, written to a friend [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Burnet, Gilbert, 1643-1715
- [London : Printed for Richard Baldwyn, 1685]
- 8 p. ; 20 cm.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 484:34.
- Caption title.
- Signed: G. Burnett, dated Jan. 24.
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing B5819
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1974. 1 microfilm reel, 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 484:34)
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1710
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- A full answer to the Second defense of the exposition of the doctrin of the Church of England [microform] : in a letter to the defender
- A succinct view of the missions established among the heathen by the Church of the Bretheren [microform] : to which is added A brief account of the mission established among the Esquimaux Indians, on the coast of Labrador
- A second letter to Father Lewis Sabran, Jesuite [microform] : in answer to his reply
- A short and plain view of the outward, yet sacred rights and ordinances of the house of God [microform] : as commanded to be observed by the true steward, Jesus Christ, and deposited in His last will and testament : arranged in a conversation between a father and son / by Alexander Mack ; translated in English by a friend to religion
- A discourse concerning the pretended Sacrament of extreme unction [microform] : with an account of the occasions and beginnings of it in the Western church : in three parts : with a letter to the vindicator of the Bishop of Condom