London's heritage in the city guilds
- Bib ID:
- Webb, Sidney, 1859-1947
- [London : Fabian Society, [189-?]
- 3,  p. ; 22 cm.
- Fabian tract ; no. 31.
- Fabian municipal program ; no. 2.
- Caption title
- Other authors/contributors:
- Fabian Society (Great Britain)
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Unable to determine date of publication or creation
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Backdrop to a legend : the scenic design of the D'Oyly Carte Opera Company over 100 years / by Raymond Walker and David Skelly
- Australian soldiers and mounted policemen, London [picture]
- Unleavened bread / Robert Grant
- A Londoner's London / by Wilfred Whitten ; with 24 illustrations by Frank L. Emanuel
- Wonderful London : the world's greatest city/ described by its best writers and pictured by its finest photographers