London's heritage in the city guilds
- Bib ID:
- Webb, Sidney, 1859-1947
- [London : Fabian Society, [189-?]
- 3,  p. ; 22 cm.
- Fabian tract ; no. 31.
- Fabian municipal program ; no. 2.
- Caption title
- Other authors/contributors:
- Fabian Society (Great Britain)
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Unable to determine date of publication or creation
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Backdrop to a legend : the scenic design of the D'Oyly Carte Opera Company over 100 years / by Raymond Walker and David Skelly
- Australian soldiers and mounted policemen, London [picture]
- An Account of the general nursery, or colledg of infants, set up by the justices of peace for the county of Middlesex [microform] : with the constitutions and ends thereof
- Cur' special' tent' die Lunae xxix Januarij 1682 [microform] : annoque regni Regis Caroli Secundi, Angl', &c. xxxiiij
- The lawes, orders, and statutes, authorised and appointed for the citizens of London, concerning the price of all kind of provisions both for meal, butter, cheese, flesh, poultery, and other kinds of victuals [microform] : to be observed and kept in all publick markets, throughout the cities of London, and Westminster, Borough of Southwark, and parts adjacent : with the several rules and orders touching butchers, victuallers, and inn-keepers : and the fines, and penaltyes that are to be inflicted upon all persons that shall act contrary to the laws of the market herein prescribed