Intergovernmental fiscal transfers : Canadian and Australian experiences / R.M. Burns
- Bib ID:
- Burns, R. M. (Ronald M.), 1910-
- Canberra : Centre for Research on Federal Financial Relations, Australian National University, 1977
- x, 138 p. ; 25 cm.
- Invalid ISBN:
- 0708110568 (corrected)
- Research monograph (Australian National University. Centre for Research on Federal Financial Relations) ; no. 22.
- Australia. Commonwealth government. Financial relations with state governments. Research reports (ANB/PRECIS SIN 0003999)
- Canada. Government. Financial relations with provincial governments. Research reports (ANB/PRECIS SIN 0198676)
- Includes bibliographies.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australian National University. Centre for Research on Federal Financial Relations
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2080 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Commonwealth-State financial relations in the 1980s
- Central agencies, intergovernmental managers, and Australian federal-state relations / John Warhurst
- Federal fiscal relations in Austria / Peter Pernthaler
- Fiscal equalisation : issues for review
- Accountability in intergovernmental fiscal transfers / R. Else-Mitchell and C.A. Saunders