By the King, a proclamation prohibiting the keeping of the mart at Boston, in the county of Lincoln [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- Oxford : Printed by Leonard Lichfield ... for John Bill and Christopher Barker ..., 1665
- 1 broadside.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1482:9.
- "Given at our court at Oxford, the tenth day of November, in the seventeenth year of our reign."
- Reproduction of original in the Cambridge University Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing C3550.
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 : 1482:9)
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Charles King of England, 1630-1685
- Also Titled:
- A proclamation prohibiting the keeping of the mart at Boston, in the county of Lincoln
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1690
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- To the Kings most excellent majesty [microform] : the humble petition and address of the Lord Mayor, Aldermen, and commons of the city of London
- The declaration and resolution of His Highnesse the Prince of Wales, upon the death of his royall father microform
- The declaration of His Highnesse Prince Charles to all His Majesties loving subjects concerning the grounds and ends of his present engagement upon the fleet in the Downs microform : with His Highnesse letter to the Lord Major, aldermen, and Common Councell of the city of London
- An Address from the justices of the peace of the county of Middlesex [microform] : as it was ordered by the court at Hick's Hall, and humbly presented to His Majesty by the body of the said justices, on Monday the eighteenth of April, 1681, with His Majesties gracious answer
- By His Highnesse the Prince of VVales [microform]