Queensland wills, 1857-1900 [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Runcorn, Qld. : Queensland State Archives, 2001
- 2 microfiche : negative
This is a combined index to the Supreme Court (Southern, Central and Northern Districts) Ecclesiastical Files for the period 1857-1900.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Queensland State Archives
- Also Titled:
- Queensland wills index, 1857-1900
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2073 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Marine Board of Queensland Certificates of Competency
- Queensland Medical Board minutes : an index to persons mentioned therein / compiled by Dawn Montgomery
- Index of non-Europeans in Queensland 1913 / compiled by Margaret Larner and Toni Philipoom
- Queensland intestacies, insolvencies and wills [microform] : index to notices in the Queensland Government Gazette, 1859-1885 / edited by Mary Geiger and Rosemary Kopittke
- Miners involved in Queensland mining accidents (1882-1900) [electronic resource] / Family History Unit, State Library of Queensland