Letters, 1929 [manuscript]
- Bib ID:
- Stead, Christina, 1902-1983
- Access Conditions:
- Available for reference. Not for loan.
- 1 cm.
Two letters dated 1 Mar. and 2 Apr. 1929 written to Nellie Molyneux, an old school friend, from Paris. Nellie Molyneux later married and became Mrs Ellen Harper.
- Manuscript reference no. : NLA MS 7666.
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Molyneaux, Nellie
Contact us for information about copying. For access conditions return to the record display above.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Notes from the 48th North : spotlight on a stream of consciousness / Isolde Martin
- Autograph letters of biologists and geologists [microform] : [M2709], 1843-1933
- Papers of Kenson Kwok, 1967-1995
- Across the miles and through the years: correspondence of our pioneer ancestors / edited by Christine Fieldew
- Early Australian letters, 1834-1872 [manuscript]