Samuel Walker Griffith / Roger B. Joyce
- Bib ID:
- Joyce, R. B. (Roger Bilbrough), 1924-1984
- St. Lucia, Qld. : University of Queensland Press, 1984
- xi, 456 p. : ill., facsims., ports. ; 26 cm.
- Includes index.
- Bibliography: p. -425.
- Griffith, Samuel, Sir, 1845-1920
- Chief justices. Griffith, Sir Samuel, 1845-1920. Australia. Biographies
- Judges -- Australia -- Biography
- Premiers -- Queensland -- Biography
- Judges -- Queensland -- Biography
- Social identity - Aboriginality
- Family - Cousins
- Economic sectors - Agriculture and horticulture - Pastoral industry
- Politics and Government - National symbols and events - Governors and governors general
- Family - Parents
- Politics and Government - Politicians
- Politics and Government - Political parties - Australian Labor Party
- Transport - Road
- Politics and Government - Elections - Voting rights
- Employment - Conditions - Industrial relations - Trade unions
- Law - Legal system - Courts
- Occupations - Domestic servants
- Occupations - Public servants
- Family - Mothers in law
- Law - Legal system - Justices of the peace
- Family - Grandparents
- Occupations - Legal practitioners - Judges
- Transport - Railways
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2054 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The Emerging Commonwealth unit 4. 3, Samuel Walker Griffith : Queensland / produced by the Departments of the Senate and the House of Representatives
- Samuel Griffith / R. K. Forward
- [Portrait of Sir Samuel Griffith] [picture] / M.[?] Hanhart
- Portrait of Sir Samuel Griffith, Chief Justice of Queensland [picture] / [William Dargie]
- [Portrait of Sir Samuel Griffith, 1845-1920, first Chief Justice of the High Court] [picture] / Talma & Co