Canada in the twentieth century / by A. G. Bradley
- Bib ID:
- Bradley, A. G. (Arthur Granville), 1850-1943
- West-minster : A. Constable & co., ltd., 1905
- xii, 428 p. : 50 pl. (incl. front.) fold. map ; 23".
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The evolution of the Commonwealth. RIIA/8/1603 / Monsieur André Siegfried
- Lectures on Canada [microform] : illustrating its present position, and shewing forth its onward progress, and predictive of its future destiny / by Charles Bass
- Three years in Canada [electronic resource] : an account of the actual state of the country in 1826-7-8, comprehending its resources, productions, improvements, and capabilities, and including sketches of the state of society, advice to emigrants, &c. / by John Mactaggart
- Eighty years' progress of British North America; showing the wonderful development of its natural resources, giving, in a historical form, the vast improvements made in agriculture, commerce, and trade, modes of travel and transportation, mining, and educational interests, etc., etc., with a large amount of statistical information, from the best and latest authorities. By H. Y. Hind, T. C. Keefer, J. G. Hodgins, Charles Robb, M. H. Perley, Rev. Wm. Murray. Fully illustrated with steel and electrotype plate engravings. (Furnished to subscribers only)