Canada in the twentieth century / by A. G. Bradley
- Bib ID:
- Bradley, A. G. (Arthur Granville), 1850-1943
- West-minster : A. Constable & co., ltd., 1905
- xii, 428 p. : 50 pl. (incl. front.) fold. map ; 23".
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Les poissons et animaux a fourrures au Canada [microform] / [Arthur Buies]
- Observations sur la geologie, la mineralogie, la zoologie et la botanique de la cote du Labrador, du Detroit et de la Baie d'Hudson [microform] / par Robert Bell
- Non-official languages : a study in Canadian multiculturalism / K.G. O'Bryan, J.G. Reitz, O.M. Kuplowska
- Lovell's gazetteer of British North America [microform] : containing the latest and most authentic descriptions of over six thousand cities, towns and villages in the provinces of Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Prince Edward Island, Manitoba, British Columbia, and the North West Territories and general information, drawn from official sources, as to the names, locality, extent, etc. of over fifteen hundred lakes and rivers : with a table of routes, showing the proximity of the railroad stations, and sea, lake and river ports, to the cities, towns, villages, etc. in the several provinces / edited by P.A. Crossby
- The Canadas as they now are : with a map showing the position of each township [electronic resource]