- Bib ID:
- Woolloomooloo, N.S.W. : Australian Film Commission, 1996
- 7 p. ; 30 cm. + 2 application forms.
- Cover title.
- Bibliography: p. 7.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australian Film Commission
- Also Titled:
- AFC multimedia guidelines
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2046 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Review of Commonwealth assistance to the film industry / David Gonski
- Supplementary paper on the finance corporation model / Australian Film Commission
- Film assistance : future options : a discussion paper / by the Australian Film Commission
- How should a federal or state government or merchant bank assess the viability of a planned feature film project. How should the A.F.C. distribute each year its available government feature film financing moneys between the continuing stream of qualified applicants deemed to have viable feature film projects / [F.T.P.A.A.]
- Investing in Australian films : course materials for the seminar, Parmelia Hilton Hotel, Mill St., Perth, 28 April 1983