The Skeptical inquirer
- Bib ID:
- [Amherst, N.Y., etc.] Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal
- v. ill. 24 cm.
- Journal of the Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal.
- Also available online via the World Wide Web, by subscription to InfoTrac SearchBank.
- Cited In:
- Readers' guide abstracts (microform) 1991-
- Readers' guide to periodical literature 1991-
- Sociological abstracts
- Life Dates:
- v. 2, no. 2- spring/summer 1978-
- Former Title:
- Zetetic 0148-1096
- Bimonthly, 1995-
- Previous Frequency:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal
- Available From:
- Executive Office, The Skeptical Inquirer, P.O. Box 29, Kensington Station, Buffalo, NY 14215
- $15.00 (institution)
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.