The first fowre bookes of the ciuile warres betweene the two houses of Lancaster and Yorke [microform] / by Samuel Daniel
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Daniel, Samuel, 1562-1619
- Printed at London : By P. Short for Simon Waterson, 1595
- , 108 [i.e. 216] p.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1790:15.
- Verse in five books.
- Signatures: [A]p1s B-2Ep4s.
- Title within ornamental border with royal coat of arms at top.
- Pages numbered on recto only.
- Numerous errors in paging.
- STC 6244 on reel 494 is actually 6244.3.
- Imperfect: cropped, with print show-through.
- Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
- Cited In:
- STC (2nd ed.) 6244
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1790:15)
- Great Britain -- History -- Lancaster and York, 1399-1485 -- Poetry
- Time Coverage:
- Also Titled:
- Civile warres between the two houses of Lancaster and Yorke
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The volume of the Bokes called hagiographa. [electronic resource] : The third Booke of Esdras. The fourth boke of Esdras. The Booke of Tobiah. The Boke of Judith. The reste of the boke of Esther. The Boke of Wysedom. Ecclesiasticus. Baruch, the Prophete. The songe of the three Chyldren in the Ouen. The storye of Susanna. The storye of Bell, and of the Dragon. The prayer of Manasseh. The first boke of the Machabees. The second boke of the Machabees
- The wars of gods : the books of the chronicles of the kings of the hebrews
- The books of the chronicles of the kings of the Hebrews : the wars of gods
- The ritualistic conspiracy [electronic resource] : comprising lists of "Priests" who desire the appointment of licensed confessors for the Church of England : of "Priests associate" of "The Confraternity of the Blessed Sacrament" : of the clerical members of "The English Church Union" : of the members of "The Society of the Holy Cross." : of the members of the "English Abbey Restoration Trust" : and also the of the clerical members of the council of the "Society for the maintainance of the faith."
- Surveyor of the Navy. Copy of the minute of the Board of Admiralty respecting the reconstruction of the Office of the Surveyor of the Navy. [electronic resource]