On the man question : gender and civic virtue in America / Mark E. Kann
- Bib ID:
- Kann, Mark E
- Philadelphia : Temple University Press, 1991
- xi, 364 p. ; 24 cm.
- 0877228078 (alkaline paper)
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -355) and index.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Travel U.S.A. portfolio for 1960--Visit U.S.A. year; designed for use by travel information and sales offices, and for reference use in U.S.I.S. libraries and public libraries
- This treasured land [by] Ivan T. Sanderson and the editors of Country beautiful
- The American loan agreement. RIIA/8/1208 / Roy Harrod
- Amirikai yul dan mimangi lo rgyus / Bkrasis Tsherin
- The resources of the United States of America, or, A view of the agricultural, commercial, manufacturing, financial, political, literary, moral and religious capacity and character of the American people [electronic resource] / by John Bristed