China Sea [cartographic material] : Banka Strait / surveyed by W. Stanton and J.W. Reed, Master, R.N. 1859-61 with additons from Horsburgh & Ross, and from Dutch charts of 1866-67. Engraved by J. & C. Walker
- Bib ID:
- Great Britain. Hydrographic Department
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- Corrections Nov. 70.
- Scale 1:290,000
- London : Published at the Admiralty 4th June 1858, under the Superintendence of Captn. Washington, R.N. F.R.S. Hydrographer : Sold by J.D. Potter agent for the Admiralty charts 31 Poultry and 11 King Street Tower Hill, 70
- 1 map ; 93.2 x 65 cm.
- Johnston Special Collection. Map 39.
- Hydrographic chart with relief shown by bathymetric soundings, hachures and spot heights.
- Coastal profiles.
- Chart "2597".
- Map 39 from Johnston Special Collection.
- Also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-230058929
- Nautical charts -- China Sea
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Related Records:
This belongs to the In collection: [Johnston, British Admiralty charts special collection].
This collection contains 48 records.
Edition Out of Copyright
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1895
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Englands summons: or, Londons alarum from Heaven. [electronic resource] : With a caveat to all cities, towns, counties, and families in the same. / Collected by J.W
- A letter from an ignoramus to his correspondent, December 6th, 1682 [microform]
- A letter from an ignoramus to his correspondent, December 6th, 1682 [electronic resource]
- A sermon or, A demonstration that the highest insolencies proceed from men of the lowest and most base extractions [electronic resource] : the peasants, wine-dressers, husbandmen kill the sonne, heire, lords annointed. / By J.W. Mr. of Arts
- A letter from a citizen of London to his friend in the country. [electronic resource]