Qantas rising / Hudson Fysh
- Bib ID:
- Fysh, Hudson, Sir, 1895-1974
- Facsim. ed.
- Longreach, [Qld.] : Qantas Founders Outback Museum, 1996
- xii, 296,  p. of plates : ill., maps, ports. ; 25 cm.
- 0958670552 (set)
- Qantas Foundation Memorial book set.
- Includes index.
- Facsim. ed. of: Sydney : Angus and Robertson, 1965.
- From the collection of E. A. Crome.
- Author annotation: To Ernie Crome, In appreciation of your long and helpful association with Air Transportation in Australia, and with good wishes from your friend the Author, Hudson Fysh.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Qantas Founders Outback Museum
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2044 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Wings to the world / Hudson Fysh
- Qantas at war / Hudson Fysh
- Stinkerbelle, the nark / [by] Marna Fyson
- Australia's contribution to the development of international civil aviation / delivered by D.G. Anderson at the Adelaide Boys High School, West Terrace, Adelaide, South Australia at 8.15 p.m. Friday 22nd, April 1960
- Men and masters, by H. J. Fyrth