Essays on China and the Chinese / by Aldred F. Barker
- Bib ID:
- Barker, Aldred F. (Aldred Farrer), 1868-
- (Melbourne : Tableys)
- Melbourne : Distributed by Robertson & Mullens, 1944
- 52 p. ; 22 cm.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2038 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- China and the Chinese, by Aldred F. Barker ... With a "foreword" by His Excellency the Chinese minister to Australia (Dr. Hsu Mo)
- Communist China in perspective / by A. Doak Barnett
- Sources of Chinese tradition / compiled by Wm Theodore de Bary, ... [and others]
- The textile industries of China, their present position and future possibilities, by Aldred Farrer Barker and Kenneth Crookes Barker. A report presented to Chiao-tung University with particular reference to the proposed institution of a school of textile industries
- The Japanese crisis : what should Australia do / [by A.F. Barker]