Journals of the House of Lords
- Bib ID:
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Lords
- Online Version:
- [London : H.M.S.O
- v. ; 37-43 cm.
- Numbering Note:
- Vols. 1-123 issued in [180-]-1891 cover 1509-1891.
- Vols. for <1910/11>- includes the judicial sittings of the Lords of Appeal in the name of the House of Lords during the dissolution (varies).
- Official record of the business transacted day by day. A lengthened account written from the Minutes of the Proceedings. Before 1509, the proceedings were entered in the Rolls of Parliament. Cf. Encyclopaedia Britannica. 11th ed. v.15, p. 524.
- Imprint varies: printed later by Eyre and Spottiswoode.
- Some issues accompanied by appendixes.
- Also available online. Address as at 16/7/2014: http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld/ldjournal.htm
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 1 (1509-1577)-
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Vols 1-10 (1509-1649); v.11-19 (1660-1714); v.20-35 (1714-1779); v. 36-52 (1780-1819); v. 53-64 (1820-1833); v. 65-85 (1833-1853); v. 86-95 (1854-1863); v. 96-105 (1864-1873); v. 106-115 (1874-1889); v. 116-125 (1884-1893/1894) ; v. 126-135 (1894-1903); v. 136-145 (1904-1913); v. 146-155 (1914-1923); v. 156-165 (1924-1932,1933); v. 166-175 (1944-1945); v. 176-185 (1943/1944-1952/1953); v.186-195 (1953/1954-1962/1963)
- Also Titled:
- Journals of the Lords 1767/1770-
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- General alphabetical index to the bills, reports, estimates, accounts and papers printed by order of the House of Commons and to the papers presented by command. 1929 to 1943-4. Ordered by the House of Commons to be printed 15th November 1946
- General index to the bills printed by order of the House of Commons, 1801-1852
- Report...together with the proceedings of the committee and minutes of evidence
- Index to British Parliamentary papers on children's employment
- General index to the reports of select committees printed by order of the House of Commons : 1801-1852