The knot unty'd, or, The association disbanded [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- London : Printed for Walter Davis, 1682
- 30 p.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 492:7.
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing F744
- Arber's Term cat. I 487
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1974. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 492:7)
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1660-1688
- Other authors/contributors:
- Ferguson, Robert, -1714
- Also Titled:
- Knot unty'd
- Association disbanded
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1707
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The Sanctuary of self / Ralph M Lewis
- The works of the late Capt. James Cook, R.N., F.R.S
- General abstract of the sworn returns, rendered pursuant to the act of Council, 4 Victoria, no. 13, of the average assets and liabilities, and of the capital and profits of the undermentioned banks of the Colony of NSW for the quarter ended
- The Third part of advice to the painter [microform] : concerning the great Turk, Count Teckley, and the forces against them, the French, the Spaniards, the Dutch, and the English
- To the King's Most Excellent Majesty, the humble address of the atheists, or, the Sect of the Epicureans [microform]