Anti-globalisation / B. Barrett-Lennard
- Bib ID:
- Barrett-Lennard, Brian
- Mornington, Vic. : Beach Box Books, 2001
- 168 p. ; 21 cm.
- 0958523061 (paperback)
A powerful and controversial study, elucidating the interconnection between war, politicss, finance, industry, propaganda, religion and the media and in which globalisation is identified as a front for greed, corporatisation and US imperialism and a smoke-screen for social and environmental destruction.
- Includes bibliographical references.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Globalism : market ideology meets terrorism / Manfred B. Steger
- La globalizzazione asimmetrica / Alberto Cuevas
- Jaque a la globalizacion : como crean su red los nuevos movimientos sociales y alternativos / Pepa Roma
- Measuring globalisation : gauging its consequences / Axel Dreher, Noel Gaston, Pim Martens
- Debating globalization / by David Held ... [et al.] ; edited by Anthony Barnett, David Held and Caspar Henderson