Incapacity benefits and work incentives / Anne Corden and Roy Sainsbury
- Bib ID:
- Corden, Anne
- Leeds : Corporate Document Services for the Dept. of Social Security, 2001
- xi, 109 p. ; 30 cm.
- Research report (Great Britain. Department of Social Security) no. 141.
- "A report of research carried out by the Social Policy Research Unit on behalf of the Department of Social Security" -- t.p.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 101-102)
- People with disabilities -- Employment -- Great Britain
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Report on the living conditions of the aged in the municipality of Rockdale
- Report on the living conditions of the aged in the Sydney metropolitan area
- Christianisme et revolution : colloque des 23 & 24 mars 1968 / Chistianisme social [et al.]
- Rules and regulations of the Social Library of Brentwood [electronic resource] : adopted Sep. 5, 1803
- Rules and regulations of the Social Library of Brentwood [microform] : adopted Sep. 5, 1803