Fatty Finn's comic
- Bib ID:
- Sydney : Fatty Finn Publications, -
- volumes : chiefly illustrations ; 28 cm
- Australian Comics Collection (Specific issues).
- John Ryan Comic Collection (Specific issues)
- McGee Comics Collection (Specific issues).
"The gap created by Miller's departure from the field was filled by Syd Nicholls when he published "Fatty Finn's Comics" No. 1 in November 1945. This comic, which was to be the flagship of Nicholls' comic line, was similar in content to the comics Miller had published earlier in the war years. It contained more reprints of "Fatty Finn" and "The Phantom Pirate" as well as Clements' "Matt Marcus", Such's "Buster Braddock", Aria's "Bertie", text stories by Adamson and Heming, and a regular page devoted to the activities and personalities at radio station 2GB" -- Ryan, John. Panel by panel. Stanmore, N.S.W. : Cassell Australia, 1979. Page 180.
- Cover title.
- Library's McGee Comics Collection copy of Vol. 1, no, 2, is missing its cover.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 3.
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 1, no. 1-vol. 4, no. 4
- Comics (Graphic works)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Nicholls, Syd, 1896-1977, artist
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Alert to danger! / With a foreword by the Earl Mountbatten of Burma
- Yikes! : in seven wild adventures, who would you be? / Alison Lester
- Great adventure stories
- Le tour du monde en traction / Eric Massiet du Biest ... [et al.]
- Ideology of adventure : studies in modern consciousness, 1100-1750 / Michael Nerlich ; translation by Ruth Crowley ; foreword by Wlad Godzich