The Christian's charter: [microform] shewing the priviledges of a believer, by Thomas Watson, pastor of Stephens Walbrook, London
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Watson, Thomas, -1686
- The fourth impression with new additions.
- London : printed for Ralph Smith, at the signe of the Bible in Cornhil, near the Royal Exchange, 1655
- , 408 p. ;
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2161:11.
- a4 is a half title.
- With three preliminary contents leaves.
- "Gods anatomy upon mans heart, or, A sermon preached by order of the honourable House of Commons, at margarets Westminster, Decemb. 27. 1649" has separate dated title page; register and pagination are continuous.
- Tightly bound.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) W1114
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich.: University Microfilms International, 1992. 1 microfilm reel 35mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 2161:11)).
- Christian life -- Early works to 1800
- Other authors/contributors:
- Watson, Thomas, -1686. Gods anatomy upon mans heart
- Available From:
- UMI 300 N Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1553
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Autarkeia, or, The art of divine contentment. By Thomas Watson M. of A. of Emmanuel Colledge in Cambridge, and now pastor of Stephens Walbrook. Lond. [microform]
- The Christian's charter: shewing the priviledges of a believer; by Thomas Watson, pastor of Stephens Walbrook, London: [microform]
- The beatitudes or a discourse upon part of Christs famous Sermon on the Mount. [microform] Wherunto is added Christs various fulnesse. The preciousnesse of the soul. The souls malady and cure. The beauty of grace. The spiritual watch. The heavenly race. The sacred anchor. The trees of righteousnesse. The perfume of love. The good practitioner. By Thomas Watson, minister of the word at Stephens Walbrook in the city of London
- Light in darkness, or, Deliverance proclaimed unto the church in the midst of all her despondencies and discouragements [microform] : in a sermon / preached by Thomas Watson
- Autarkeia or The art of divine contentment [microform] By Thomas VVatson, pastor of Stephens Walbrook, London