The confutation of the abbote of Crosraguels masse, set furth by Maister George Hay ... [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Hay, George, -1588
- Imprinted at Edinburgh : By Robert Lekpreuik, and are to be sauld at his hous at the nether Bow. Cum priuilegio, 1563
- 96,  leaves.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 465:7.
- Prints and answers excerpts of a MS. treatise.--STC.
- Some print show-through; title page stained, affecting print.
- Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
- Cited In:
- STC (2nd ed.) 12968.
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich.: University Microfilms International, 1951. 1 microfilm reel; 35 mm (Early English books, 1475-1640; 465:07).
- Available From:
- UMI 300 N Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1553
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- To the Church of Rome. [electronic resource]
- To the Church of Rome. [microform]
- A survey of the modern state of the Church of Rome. [electronic resource] : With additional observations on the doctrine of the pope's supremacy. Addressed to the Reverend Doctor Butler, &c &c. By William Hales, D.D. rector of Killesandra, and late Fellow of Trinity College, Dublin
- [To the Church of Rome] [electronic resource]
- The considerations which obliged Peter Manby dean of Derry to embrace the Catholique religion. [microform] Dedicated to His Grace the Lord Archbishop of Ardmagh, Primate and Metropolitan of all Ireland. Dublin Castle the 11th of March 1686/7. This following discourse is allowed to be printed. Tho. Sheridan