A buckler against the fear of death; or, Pious and profitable observations, meditations, and consolations: by E.B. [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Buckler, Edward, 1610-1706
- [London] : Printed by Roger Daniel, printer to the University of Cambridge: and are to be sold by M. Spark junior, in the little Old-Baily in London, 1640
-  p. ;
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1227:9.
- E.B. = Edward Buckler.
- Sometimes attributed to Edward Benlowes.
- In verse.
- Signatures: A#24 B-I.
- With an additional title page, engraved: A buckler agaynst the feare of death .. by EB minister in GB. London printed for Mi: Sparke Iunior 1640.
- "The mind of the frontispice", A1v.
- Running title reads: Profitable and pious thoughts of death.
- Identified as STC 1877 on UMI microfilm.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Cited In:
- STC (2nd ed.) 4008.5.
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich.: University Microfilms International, 1971. 1 microfilm reel; 35 mm (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1227:9).
- Death -- Poetry -- Early works to 1800
- Other authors/contributors:
- Benlowes, Edward, 1603?-1676, attributed name
- Also Titled:
- Buckler against the fear of death
- Buckler agaynst the feare of death.
- Pious and profitable observations, meditations, and consolations.
- Profitable and pious thoughts of death.
- Available From:
- UMI 300 N Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1553
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.