Singularities in crystalline curvature flows / Ben Andrews
- Bib ID:
- Andrews, Ben
- Canberra : Australian National University, Centre for Mathematics and its Applications, School of Mathematical Sciences, 2001
- 22 p. ; 30 cm.
- Research report (Australian National University. School of Mathematical Sciences)
- Mathematics research report (Australian National University. Centre for Mathematics and its Applications) ; no. MRR 01.011.
- "July 31, 2001"
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 22)
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- General information / the Australian National University
- The Australian National University review of the centre for continuing education : report / Australian National University
- The 20 federal electorates most at risk from climate change : summary of climate modeling data analysis by the Australian National University for the Australian Conservation Foundation
- Check list of current and forthcoming publications
- Opening of University House by His Royal Highness the Duke of Edinburgh, 16th February, 1954 / the Australian National University