The love of the soule. Made by G. Mar. Where-vnto are annexed certain Catholike questions to the Protestants. [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Martin, Gregory, -1582
- Printed at Roan [i.e. England : English secret press, 1602?]
-  p. ;
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 929:11.
- G. Mar. = Gregory Martin.
- Reprinted from his: A treatyse of Christian peregrination.
- Includes "Catholike questions to the protestants", in verse, not by Martin.
- The imprint is false; in fact printed by the English secret press, 1602? (STC).
- Signatures: A-C (-C8).
- Some print show-through.
- Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
- Cited In:
- STC (2nd ed.) 17505.
- Allison & Rogers. Catholic books, 527.
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich.: University Microfilms International, 1962. 1 microfilm reel: 35 mm (Early English books, 1475-1640; 929:11).
- Other authors/contributors:
- Martin, Gregory, -1582 Treatyse of Christian peregrination, author
- Available From:
- UMI 300 N Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1553
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- A treatyse of Chris[ti]an peregrination, w[rit]ten by M. Gregory Martin Licentiate, and late reader of the diuinitie in the Englishe Coleadge at Remes. VVhereunto is adioined certen epistles vvritten by him to sundrye his frendes: the copies vvhereof vvere since him decease founde amonge his vvrytings. Novv especially published for the beneifte of those, that either erre in religion of simplicitie or folovv the vvorlde of fray Ioie. [microform]
- A treatise of schisme. [microform] Shewing, that al Catholikes ought in any wise to abstaine altogether from heretical conuenticles, to witt, their prayers, sermons. &c, deuided into foure chapters, whereof 1. Conteineth sundry reasons to that purpose, grounded for the most part vppon scriptures and fathers. 2.Examples out of holy scriptures. 3. Examples out of ecclesiastical histories. 4. Answeres to the chiefe obiections. By Gregorie Martin Licentiate in Diuinitie
- A discouerie of the manifold corruptions of the Holy Scriptures by the heretikes of our daies, [microform] specially the English sectaries, and of their foule dealing herein, by partial & false translations to the aduantage of their heresies, in their English Bibles vsed and authorised since the time of schisme. By Gregory Martin one of the readers of diuinitie in the English College of Rhemes
- A treatyse of Chris[ti]an peregrination, w[rit]ten by M. Gregory Martin Licentiate, and late reader of the diuinitie in the Englishe Coleadge at Remes. VVhereunto is adioined certen epistles vvritten by him to sundrye his frendes: the copies vvhereof vvere since him decease founde amonge his vvrytings. Novv especially published for the beneifte of those, that either erre in religion of simplicitie or folovv the vvorlde of fray Ioie [electronic resource]
- The love of the soule. [electronic resource] / Made by G.M. ; Whereunto are annexed certaine Catholicke questions to the Protestants