Bibliography and index of geology exclusive of North America
- Bib ID:
- [Washington] : Geological Society of America, 1933-1968
- 32 v. ; 26 cm.
- Geological Society of America. Bibliographic contributions
- Vol. 1 issued as its Bibliographic contributions.
- Description based on: Vol. 5 (1937).
- Compilers: 1933-1943/1944, J. M. Nickles and others.--1945-46, Marie Siegrist, Eleanor Tatge.
- Issued also on CD-ROM as part of: GeoRef.
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 1 (1933)-v. 32 (1968)
- Later Title:
- Bibliography and index of geology 0098-2784
- Related Title:
- GeoRef 0197-7482
- Annual, 1947-1968
- Previous Frequency:
- Biennial, 1941/1942-1945/1946
- Annual, 1933-1940
- Other authors/contributors:
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Maps in earth science publications / compiled by John Van Balen
- Simple geological structures : a series of notes and map exercises / by John I. Platt and John Challinor
- University of Washington publications in geology
- Memoir / University of Sydney, Department of Geology and Geophysics
- Geologiska foreningens i Stockholm forhandlingar / Geological Society of Sweden