Local induction / edited by Radu J. Bogdan
- Bib ID:
- Dordrecht, Holland ; Boston : D. Reidel Pub. Co., c1976
- xiv, 340 p. ; 23 cm.
- Synthese library ; v. 93
- Full contents:
- Levi, I. Acceptance revisited.
- Rosenkrantz, R. Cognitive decision theory.
- Goosens, W. K. A critique of epistemic utilities.
- Lehrer, K. Induction, consensus, and catastrophe.
- Fetzer, J. H. Elements of induction.
- Szaniawski, K. On sequential inference.
- Menges, G. and Kofler, E. Cognitive decisions under partial information.
- Kyburg, H. E., Jr. Local and global induction.
- Bogdan, R. J. Hume and the problem of local induction.
- Cohen, L. J. A conspectus of the neo-classical theory of induction.
- Niiniluoto, I. Inquiries, problems, and questions.
- Tornebohm, H. On piecemeal knowledge-formation.
- Tuomela, R. Confirmation, explanation, and the paradoxes of transitivity.
- Includes indexes.
- "A selected bibliography of local induction, by Radu J. Bogdan": p. -336.
- Induction (Logic)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Bogdan, Radu J
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.