The Christian advocate and Wesleyan record
- Bib ID:
- Sydney, N.S.W. : Wesleyan Methodist Book Depot, 1858-1877
- 15 v. ; 31 cm.
- Publication suspended Jul. 1861-Apr. 1864.
- Life Dates:
- Ceased with v. 15, no. 12 (Mar. 1877) Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 21, 1858)-
- Later Title:
- Weekly advocate (Sydney, N.S.W.)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australasian Wesleyan Methodist Church. New South Wales and Queensland Conference
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The Crusader : the quarterly paper of the Gunning Methodist Church
- The Highway : the quarterly magazine circulated in the interests of the Port Macquarie Methodist Circuit
- Learn together : a resource journal for Christian Educators
- The messenger / Methodist Church of Australasia, Canberra Circuit
- Great the heritage : the story of Methodism in N.S.W., 1812-1975 / edited by Kath Whitby and Eric G. Clancy