The Christian advocate and Wesleyan record
- Bib ID:
- Sydney, N.S.W. : Wesleyan Methodist Book Depot, 1858-1877
- 15 v. ; 31 cm.
- Publication suspended Jul. 1861-Apr. 1864.
- Life Dates:
- Ceased with v. 15, no. 12 (Mar. 1877) Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 21, 1858)-
- Later Title:
- Weekly advocate (Sydney, N.S.W.)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australasian Wesleyan Methodist Church. New South Wales and Queensland Conference
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- A plain statement of facts, connected with the union and separation of the British and Canadian conferences [microform] / by J. Stinson and M. Richey
- Counsels to young converts [microform] / by A. Sutherland
- Wesleyan Methodist Conference [microform] : its union with the conference of the Wesleyan Methodist Church in Canada, in August 1840 : consisting of the official proceedings and correspondence of both bodies and their representatives / by W. and E. Ryerson
- Le magasin methodiste pour l'annee ... ou, Recuil de vies saintes et d'autres pieces choisies sur toutes sortes de sujets edifians
- The Crusader : the quarterly paper of the Gunning Methodist Church