Community-based illness in Kimberley Aborigines / Michael Gracey, Stuart Gunzburg and Randolph M. Spargo
- Bib ID:
- Gracey, Michael
- Canberra : East Kimberley Impact Assessment Project, 1989
- ii, 23 p. ; 30 cm.
- East Kimberley working paper ; no. 26.
Survey and analysis of the health records of the Warmun community, showing high levels of ill health in children and adults; malnutrition; trachoma; leprosy; sexually transmitted infections.
- Bibliography: p. 19.
- Aboriginal Australians -- Health and hygiene -- Western Australia -- Kimberley
- Public health -- Western Australia -- Kimberley
- Health - Infectious diseases - Trachoma
- Health status - Womens health - Maternal health
- Health - Child growth and development
- Health - Nutrition disorders
- Health - Infectious diseases - Leprosy
- Health - Infectious diseases - Sexually transmitted diseases
- Health - Respiratory system
- Warmun / Turkey Creek (WA East Kimberley SE52-06)
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- International activities of the Red Cross societies in peace time
- The health of Kimberley Aborigines : a personal 15-year perspective / by Michael Gracey and Randolph M. Spargo
- Means of preserving health and preventing diseases [electronic resource] : founded principally on an attention to air and climate, drink, food, sleep, exercise, clothing, passions of the mind, and retentions and excretions ... / by Shadrach Ricketson
- How to keep fit : two lectures to the boys of the R.A.N.B., Geelong / by F.J. Newman
- Health and happiness : how to keep well / contributed by W.A. Ruble ... [et al]